Friday, December 30, 2011

Just one cornetto......

Hi again,

Thought some of you may be interested in my felt Ice Creams I recently made,
 again all hand made and hand stitched.


These ice creams were special orders made for customers that wanted to attach them to their Kattie Perry fancy dress outfit......

Naked Ice Cream - 
the Ice Cream before I decorated it.

Whipped cream ice cream with purple fancies a pink and black liquorish swirl, covered then with chocolate chips balls, individually sewn on glass bead for sprinkles and carrying a hand sewn wafer.








Hope you like the wafer patten detail!

This next Ice Cream I decorated with felt Liquorish Allsorts as well as the liquorish swirl, glass beads and handstitch detailed wafer.



 Mmmmmm Yummy!!!

P.S. Remember you can always see my other scrumptious creations in my Etsy store...

And you can also find me on Ebay...


No comments:

Post a Comment