Sunday, December 25, 2011

I hope your hungry!

Hi there, 


Thank you for showing interest in my handmade Creamed 'piped effect' Cupcakes.
Over the next few lines I will try to tell you a little about myself and my work.

Firstly I am a BA (hons) craft artist who likes to work with a verity of different media's and subjects but over the last few years,  like many of you, I've been bitten by the 'Cupcake' bug and for just over 2 years now I've been making and developing my felt Cupcaking craft.
So....... 
with the introductions now over please find below the sweets of my labour,
 and Enjoy!



I think we'll start with a fresh cream Cupcake with chocolate fancies and two tall chocolate wafers which is topped off with a handmade strawberry and pearl sprinkles... 
Mmmmm Yummy! 

Or maybe you'd fancy a chocolate Cupcake with white fancies topped off with a selection of glass beads and a flat handstitched wafer... scrumptious!

This one has been a favourite this year
 'Katie Perry' style Cupcakes with white fancies and handmade cherries, each cupcake is adorned with red and blue glass beads and white pearls... 
Totally delicious!


Maybe a fresh cream Cupcake with chocolate fancies is more your preference. 
Again the cupcake is dressed with glass beads and a tall chocolate wafer but this time the handmade cherry has a glazed effect.


The next couple of Cupcakes were a pair I made on a Coffee and Cream theme. 
Again both cupcakes are topped off with matching pink fancies and glass beads, but this time each cupcake has a heart shaped wafer that compliment the other cupcake... 
How sweet!


A slight variation on the above.

And this time the heart shaped Cupcakes are teamed up with a couple of Cupcakes with strawberry's in the middle... 
A cup of tea anyone?


.........................


Ok, 
do you fancy something a little different now? 

These Cupcakes are my collection of 'Hydrangea style' cupcakes, very, very Shabby Chic!...




........................

And finally take a look at my Ice Cream Sundaes.... 
I Hope they wet your appetite!









Well I hope you enjoyed my felt food fest
and just remember you saw them here first. 

 Additionally; if anyone is interested in my felty food creations 
please feel free to drop me a line at 
dkaysellars@aol.com.

Thanks for looking,
warm regards.

Donna.


P.S. Remember you can always see my other scrumptious creations in my Etsy store...

And you can also find me on Ebay...



No comments:

Post a Comment