Sunday, January 6, 2013

Romantic Rose felt Cupcakes

Hi everyone and a Happy New Cupcaking Year!

Well I've been cupcaking hard and I have a few more cupcakes for your delight.  
This is a new range, slightly different from the cupcakes I've made previously, and over the next few weeks I will hopefully be adding more cupcakes pic's in this style so stay tuned.
 I was inspired and created these sets of cupcakes with romance in mind, so I hope when you take a look you be reminded in some small way of romantic times and loooove.......



Ok, here goes, and as usual let me know what you think.....


Romantic Roses and fan wafers.....







And Romantic Roses and Hearts wafers.....






 



Well I hoped you like them and if you did watch this space and I'll add more Romantic Cupcakes very soon.

Take care, 
warm regards Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment